To become a beacon of hope for the less privileged and impoverished communities.
To meet the core needs of the disadvantaged miniorities in remote impoverished communities, improving their standard of living and affecting a positive social change in their lives.
OUR CORE VALUES
Accountability / Transparency
About The Foundation
Arm of Hope Foundation (AHF) is a Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization established in 2005 as an independent charity organization and was later incorporated in 2010 in order to meet the growing needs of vulnerable people on a wider scale.
Born out of compassion for the poor, the down trodden, the vulnerable, widows and backed with life experiences, the foundation is not just about empowering these special people but to constantly monitor how they manage their lives, knowing that we have become part of them and as such, they can confidently say “we have been taken care of”.
Backed by a determined and passionate board, a team of passionate staff and a robust volunteer base, Arm of Hope Foundation is continually making waves in empowering generations.
- Education: Improved access to good and affordable education to all.
- Love: Do unto others as you would have them do to you
- Good Health: Increased access to good quality health care.
- Preservation: We aim at preserving the basic human right.
- Stewardship: At AHF, we utilize our resources with the fear of God.